• Portrait: Photographs of cowboys or Indians as individuals or groups.
• Landscape: Photographs of plants and landscapes; geological or climatological features located west of the Mississippi.
• Wildlife: Photographs of animals indigenous to North America inhabiting areas west of the Mississippi.
• Action: Photographs of individuals participating in activities west of the Mississippi or traditional American cowboy or American Indian activities taking place around the world.
• Equine: Photographs of horses.
This year i was getting ready to enter the contest but did a quick search in my outlook to see if i had entered already and I had…in May, so i can’t enter the Landscape photo I was going to enter because I’ve already entered this one:
So does anyone know if i have an good pictures worth entering into the other categories?
I can’t think of any!
Oh, for all those who want to enter contest entries end:
October 16, 2009
And the prizes are:
Five category winners will be selected, one for each category. The winning entry and runners-up will be published in the Cowboys & Indians 2010 Photo Essay issue. The 2010 Photo Contest winner will receive $1,000. The winners of each of the five categories will receive $500.